About Coach Coleen, PCC, CPCC
Creativity and High Performance Coaching dedicated to the success of creative professionals, artists, performers, speakers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
Coleen Chandler coaches locally and internationally with all kinds of creative professionals and entrepreneurs to help them optimize their creative talents and success.
Coleen’s joy is to inspire her clients to embody their passion, live their best creative life, and thrive in every aspect of their artistic, professional and personal life. Her dynamic, focused, and fun coaching style comes from her unshakable belief that we all have untapped creativity and resources that beg to be fully lived and shared. Coleen will also help you shake off your lack of confidence and overcome your creative and performing anxiety, so you can reach your next level of artistry and performing proficiency.
Coleen will help you to:
- Learn to give an A+ presentation at work or command a memorable performance on stage
- Balance your creative, professional and personal life
- Reboot if you find yourself in burnout territory
- Transition to a different life or a different career
- Find your true calling and why you are here
- Replace frustration and exhaustion with excitement and inspiration
- Boost your creativity, productivity and confidence
- Alleviate performance and creative anxieties
- Connect – or reconnect – more deeply with your passion
- Live a joyful, meaningful and authentic life
An artist herself and a student of performance, presentation skills and creativity for years, Coleen understands intimately the creative process. She's a singer-songwriter-performer who specializes in the Performing Arts, Public Speaking and Creativity.
Coleen was trained at the acclaimed Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC). She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation, a business consultant, a mentor to coaches and a workshop leader. She holds a Bachelor in Business Administration and currently serves as the president of ICF Sacramento.
She is a member of the Performing Arts Medical Association (PAMA), the International Society for the Study of Tension in Performance (ISSTIP), the French Society of Authors and Composers* (SACEM), the California Lawyers for the Arts (CLA) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
As you are reading this, if you are feeling a stirring inside, a spark of excitement at the possibilities, you are ready to partner with Coleen to create a joyful, creative and successful journey in life and work (however you define work).
To know more about how you can work with Coleen, please visit her on LinkedIn or at www.YourBestCreativeLife.com
*Coleen is bilingual in English and French.